- INCORPORATED in 2009 and located in Summerland, British Columbia, Canada
- SALES orders within 2 years
- GLOBAL Patent-Protection status in 142 countries; ‘novel’ in ALL claims
- Revolutionary CLEAN energy technology
- HIGH product demand and NEED from global customer profile types
- REVOLUTIONARY technology, business and sales model
- UNIQUE energy subscription service option with no capital costs for customers
- RECURRING sales with multiple energy & carbon trading income streams
Company Highlights & Strategy
ElectroMotion anticipates future advancements and development efforts to include the introduction of a standalone solution to provide electricity, hot water, and space heating for remote applications such as remote ’island-grid’ communities, logging & oil camps, arctic and military theatres.
ElectroMotion has initially focused its marketing efforts on public utilities and residential developments in British Columbia. Revenue potential for this market alone should meet-or-exceed projected unit sales.
ElectroMotion is working with Energy Canada, NRC-IRAP, FortisBC, local municipalities and territorial government jurisdictions with regards to validating and deploying the Revolution™ and Energy EcoSystem™ technologies.
ElectroMotion’s strategy is to build sales relationships with distributors of energy and become the industry choice for combined heat and power generation, management and trading.