The ElectroMotion™ Revolution™ is currently in limited production for a select number of projects and installations and have a waiting list. We expect to ramp production starting the spring/summer of 2014. We thank everyone who have been patient and persistent waiting for their Revolution.
How Much Does it Cost?
The base model ElectroMotion™ Revolution™ retails in Canada for a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $25,000 plus shipping, handling and installation. Remember that the unit REPLACES your furnace, hot water tank, and air conditioner while simultaneously providing you with 24/7 backup power.
- Up to 70% Energy Consumption Reduction for the site & the utility
- Up to 70% Energy Cost Reduction
- Never without electricity, heating, cooling, and hot water in your home
- Reclaim lost living space-eliminates the 'furnace room' which conventional heating/cooling and hot water systems occupy-combines all of these into a single unit which is outside the building.
- Energy Security & Independence
- Energy Revenue opportunity by selling your excess electricity
- More than 2/3 of the energy used to generate electricity in the USA is lost to heat through generation & distribution
- Every 1kW of utility electricity your home consumes requires the utility to generate 3 kW (due to the losses)
- When your home demands energy, it is instantly generated and distributed to you from up to thousands of KMs away
- More than 70% of your home's energy needs are for space heating & hot water
- Almost 70% of your annual energy consumption is during the colder months of the year-which is about 30% of the year